Folks, we’re almost there. Here are a few last-minute details before we get rollin.
1. Many of your tickets say Enarson Hall. This is an outright lie. The whole weekend is at Gerlach Hall in room 365 at OSU’s Fisher College of Business. We’ll be gathering at 5:30, and getting rolling with pitches at 6.
2. There will be pizza, so don’t eat too much dinner before you come.
3. Parking info is here: http://columbus.startupweekend.org/2011/01/11/parking-for-the-weeke/
4. Be sure to bring your laptop and any accessories you may need (always handy to have spare projector cables, power supplies, headphones, etc.).
5. Dress is casual. No problem if you’re sporting that tie from work, but feel free to be as comfortable as you want – tomorrow’s going to be a marathon of working on your team’s idea.
6. If Twitter’s your thing, it looks like people have started using the hashtag #swc11 already. Feel free to join the party. (We’re @nickseguin, @gilbert, @bzuerche, and @erickerr on Twitter, so feel free to reach out with any questions there.)
See you all at Gerlach!